Saturday, July 9, 2011

Random

I don't know why I feel the odds are against me to have a little girl the percentages are approximately 51 boy/49 girl (for whatever reason, statistically it isn't 50/50 even though scientifically is it). Heck, I even think this baby is a little boy even thought it would be really nice to have a little girl =o)
My husbands response to this is "we can always find out" but I enjoy not knowing.

I bought my first set of onesies for the baby. In order to get free shipping for this lamp (for our guest bedroom):












... I had to spend $50 or more. Well, the lamp was $39.99 and the shipping was $9.56 so it made sense to find something for about $10 to get free shipping. Well, it did to me. Anywho, I decided to buy something for baby and I thought these were absolutely adorable:





















Oh my goodness- SO CUTE! It's kinda difficult to tell but they have duckies on them (except the striped and polka-dot ones). I figured they were neutral enough to purchase. I can't wait for baby Sturge to get here!

2 comments:

  1. Have you heard of gender cakes? You get the results from you doctor in a sealed envelope, and give the envelope to a baker who tints the cake either blue or pink depending on what you're having. You could make it a little party! I was just talking about this with my MIL. Turns out she didn't find out with any of her four babies either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When we told my SIL we were having a baby and not finding out gender she suggested the cake thing as well (she actually did a little skit about it in her spring show, hehe). I think that is nifty and all, but I don't think it would compare to finding out right when the baby is born.

    ReplyDelete