Thursday, June 30, 2011

Test Results

My doctor's office called and said my blood work is good except I am slightly anemic- so iron supplements it is! I also had to collect urine for 24 hours (good times) and the nurse I talked to seemed to have the data in front of her but since she was just calling about the blood work, my questioning about the urine results must have caught her off guard. She said from what she could tell everything there was fine as well.

Considering my blood pressure was perfectly normal last visit, I'm not going to worry about the hoopla that took place on my last visit.

Today I went with  my friend and coworker Megan to get a pedicure. Can I say how much I love pedicures- especially since reaching my toes gets more and more difficult.
The lady that did my pedicure was super cute! She said she had a 13 pound baby that had teeth! This lady was TINY, too. 13 pounds! She said her husband wouldn't let her get an epidural, either. If Stephen did that to me I would either threaten a divorce or send him on some ridiculous errand and while he was gone tell the docs to give me drugs. 13 pounds!

She also said because I am craving sweet, and not sour, its going to be a boy =o)  
I really need to get a list of old-wives tales going and tally up what the baby will be- girl or boy- and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment